The EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) applies to companies, professionals, and associations that process personal data of european citizens.
Privacy compliance is not just an obligation, but also an opportunity to assess the state of the IT system and verify if company data is stored correctly and sufficiently protected.
Our working method includes a preliminary analysis of the IT system, website, and paper documents; interviews and training for staff; presenting recommendations for various areas; applying corrections authorized by the client, and drafting necessary or recommended documents.
Our privacy services:
- Preliminary analysis of the IT system (Vulnerability Assessment);
- Preparation of appointment letters for Data Processors, both internal and external, to protect the Data Controller;
- Staff training courses;
- Preparation of the Register of Processing Activities;
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA);
- Preparation of the Data Breach Management procedure.
We believe that data protection should be a priority for all companies, not only to comply with regulations but also to ensure the trust of their customers and protect the company's reputation.